The good ones from Tokyo – taken from the phone.
Each row from left to right:
- Cherry Blossoms at Yoyogi Park; Meiji Shrine.
- At Tsukiji Market: egg on a stick (it was rather sweet).
- Still at Tsukiji Market: warabi mochi; sesame and grape icecream; barbecue scallops.
- Sushi at Tukiji Tunao; Tomato, chicken and egg rice ball from Family Mart (its so good).
- Fluffy pancakes at Espresso D Works.
- Ramen at Ichiran.
- A journey to eat tempura: stairs that you will walk past, outside the restaurant Miyagawa Tempura, inside the restaurant, the tempura I ate that did not weigh me down.
- Odaiba scenery and a cute little cafe.
- Soba at a restaurant in DECKS in Odaiba; the final meal at Haneda Airport – udon from Tsurutontan.